Sunday, April 28, 2013

Top 10 Vampire Diaries Quotes From Season 4, Episode 20: “The Originals”

Klaus and Marcel in The Vampire Diaries Spin-Off The OriginalsSure the action scenes (and we mean that in both senses) are fun, but the real reason we love The Vampire Diaries are the quips Stefan (Paul Wesley), Elena (Nina Dobrev), Damon (Ian Somerhalder), and the rest exchange in between stakings and making out. Check out our top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 20,”The Originals”

10. It’s hard to stage a dramatic entrance when you’re a doppelganger
 Stefan: Katherine?
Katherine: The one and only... sort of.

9. Miss me, bro?
 Klaus: What entirely unwelcome surprising.
Elijah: And what an entirely unsurprising welcome.

8. You gotta have faith.
 Elijah, to Rebekah about Klaus: I’ll stop searching for redemption when I believe there is none left to be found.

7. My money is on a little bit of both
Klaus: Bartender walking alone at night. She’s either brave or dumb.
Marcel: Let’s see. Brave, I let her live, dumb and she’s dessert.

6. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt
Klaus, to Sophie about Hayley: Kill her and the baby; what do I care?

5. When in doubt, stir the pot
Katherine: Let’s just say that werewolf girl Hayley turned out to be just the thing we needed to get Klaus out of our lives for good.

4. That’s one word for it
Sophie, about Klaus and Hayley’s baby: This pregnancy is one of nature’s loopholes.

3. Not even if I give you a cookie?
Elijah: This is us. the Original Family. May we remain together always and forever. I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. I will be your brother. We will build a home here together. So save this girl. Save your child.
Klaus: No.

2. Big mistake. Huge.
Marcel, to Klaus: I'm not the Prince of the Quarter, friend. I'm the king. Show me some respect.

1. Told ya so
Klaus, to Marcel: Your friend will be dead by the end of the weekend, which means I've broken one of your rules. and, yet I cannot be killed. I am immortal. Who has the power now, friend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment