Monday, April 29, 2013

The Vampire Diaries’ Joseph Morgan Talks the Cure

Joseph Morgan Is GorgeousWe’re not the only ones intrigued to find out what happens in The Vampire Diaries Season 4 finale. Joseph Morgan (Klaus) told Digital Spy he couldn’t wait to discover who takes the cure.

“I mean, when I read the finale the main thing I wanted to know is, 'Who's going to get the cure?' That's what I was the most excited about — who on earth is going to get the cure?” admits Joseph. Now that he knows, he thinks viewers will be just as shocked as he was.  

“I can tell you it's not what you think,” teases Joseph. “I can tell you that it's going to be... I think it's going to be a surprise for everyone. It certainly took me unawares.”

The suspense is killing us! With JoMo joining The Originals, we would be stunned if the Original lost his hybrid status by taking the cure. After all, Klaus will need all the advantages he can get to take back New Orleans while balancing fatherhood.

The actor also hinted at some of the ghosts we’ll see in the final couple episodes. Joseph said, “There's also some appearances in the coming episodes which people should get very excited about. There's some characters that people should be excited to see. … Possibly some familiar faces, yes!”

The Season 4 finale is shaping up to be the most epic one yet.

Source: Digital Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment