Wednesday, May 28, 2014

would Nina Dobrev ever chop off her hair? "Never say Never"!

Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev is known for her long, brunette locks — but has she ever considered chopping them off? The actress talked to Bella Sugar about the possibility of donning short hair in future!
When asked if she would ever consider going for a lob (aka a long bob), Nina told the website: “No, I'm not allowed to, so maybe once I stop the show, I'll probably chop it off.” Basically, we probably won’t be seeing Nina with short hair until after the end of TVD. Though, might we say: Elena’s grief over the apparent death of Damon might be a good emotional catalyst for switching to a different hairstyle. Or is The CW still afraid to break The Felicity Rule of TV Hair?
Though Nina may not be chopping off her hair anytime soon, she did go ombre this summer during the TVD filming hiatus: “I mean, I wouldn't have done it before,” she said of the new, lighter look. “It's a pretty severe, extreme change for me, but I did it for a role in this movie that I'm doing right now [The Final Girls]. But it gave me the opportunity to see it, and now, maybe this is something I would try for longer. I mean, I have to change it back for The Vampire Diaries, but it is kinda fun, light, and fresh.”
And, as for the future, Nina had this to say about the possibility of a shorter ‘do: “I mean, never say never!”

No comments:

Post a Comment