Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nina Dobrev reveals the beauty trick she uses to "Fool" her dates!

Nina Dobrev has a pretty recognizable mug, but she has one trick up her sleeve that might just work in fooling any future dates: color contacts! The Vampire Diaries actress joked with Bellasugar about how she might utilize the lenses to trick future friends and dates. We love her silliness!
“I can trick people when I go on dates,” Nina told the site, theorizing on possible uses for color contacts. “Maybe I can use it as a way to meet new people and not get recognized.”
We’re not sure if changing eye color would be effective in obscuring Nina’s recognizable face, but given that she’s also gone ombre with her long locks, she might have a chance. In discussing how she’s feeling about the hairstyle switchup, Nina said: “I mean, I wouldn't have done it before. It's a pretty severe, extreme change for me, but I did it for a role in this movie that I'm doing right now [The Final Girls]. But it gave me the opportunity to see it, and now, maybe this is something I would try for longer. I mean, I have to change it back for The Vampire Diaries, but it is kinda fun, light, and fresh.”
We think Nina can totally pull off the look — and we’re eager to see her rocking some color contacts, too. Let’s face it: with a bone structure like that, Nina could pull off any eye/hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment