Friday, May 3, 2013

Top 10 Vampire Diaries Quotes From Season 4, Episode 21


Katherine: Lying, scheming, and a secret rendez-vous with moi? Not very Bonnie Bennett-y.

7. He’s a fixer-upper.
Rebekah, about Caroline: You dated that?
Matt: She likes projects.

6. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Elena: I am the girl that you love. You wouldn’t do anything to actually hurt me. You just proved that. So what do I really have to be afraid of?

5. Bested at his own game.
Silas-as-Klaus: Elena was right, wasn’t she? Deep down, you long to have your perfect feathers ruffled.
Caroline: How do you know what Elena said to me in that cell?

4. Looks aren’t everything, but they help.
Katherine, to Elena, after pulling her from the safe: Oh, honey, you look awful.

3. Dare you not to tear up.
Matt: You’re the girl that I’ve loved longer than I can remember. Whatever wall you want to put up, I know that still means something to you.

2. Can you say “ouch”?
Rebekah: I’ve never seen that ring in action before. Does it hurt?
Matt: You mean getting my neck snapped or coming back from the dead? Because they both hurt like hell.

1. Ruh-oh!
Elena: Go back far enough, there’s one person who brought us to this. Who ruined our lives. And look at you two. Everything that’s happened to you. She did that. She brought Klaus to Mystic Falls. She turned Caroline into a vampire. She killed my brother. It all comes down to her. Katherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment