Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Vampire Diaries Songs: Music From Season 4, Episode 22

Katherine Frowns in Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 22: "The Walking Dead"

Artist: AWOLNATION
Music Moment: Opening scene; Elena trains with Stefan.
Lyrics:
Sail! / This is how I show my love / I made it in my mind because / I blame it on my ADD baby / This is how an angel dies / I blame it on my own sick pride / Blame it on my ADD baby / Sail! / Maybe I should cry for help / Maybe I should kill myself / Blame it on my ADD baby / Maybe I'm a different breed / Maybe I'm not listening / So blame it on my ADD baby / Sail! / Sail! / Sail!

Song: “Lean on Me”
Artist: Telekinesis
Music Moment: Elena and Caroline address graduation announcements.
Yeah, I know that you're the one / A week across the country in our beat up truck / Stopping every minute 'cause the thing don't run / But I don't care cause we're in love / Let's get, let's get away in the night / I know you count on me / Well, just lean on me, lean on me every time / Made it to eternity and about to erase / Looking for our hopes said you were proud of your sayings / We've been there, we're make it right / Rounding up the cattle and the bales of hay / Days are sweet and slow, that's our time to praise, / And you stay there, loving, loving, loving, loving.

Song: “Things We Lost in the Fire”
Artist: Bastille
Music Moment: Elena plays darts at the Mystic Grill; Caroline confronts her about the horrible things she said.
Things we lost to the flame / Things we'll never see again / All that we've amassed / Sits before us, shattered into ash / These are the things, the things we lost / The things we lost in the fire fire fire / These are the things, the things we lost / The things we lost in the fire fire fire / We sat and made a list / Of all the things that we have / Down the backs of table tops / Ticket stubs and your diaries / I read them all one day / When loneliness came and you were away / Oh they told me nothing new / But I love to read the words you used

Song: “Fragile Love”
Artist: Adam Agin
Music Moment: Matt and Rebekah hang out at the Mystic Grill during the blackout, right before Kol arrives.
Lyrics:
Who’s gonna love you? / Who’s gonna watch your back? / Who’s gonna take you? / Who’s gonna take you like that? / The more that you run / The more that you lose control / The more that I watch you / The more that I let you go / 'Cause you’re blue as blood / And I’m thin on love / You come undone / What’s left here / What’s left here is a fragile love
Song: “Dream”
Artist: The Boxer Rebellion
Music Moment: Elena says goodbye to Jeremy in the woods; Stefan reunites with Lexi; Damon and Alaric bury Silas in the woods

Source: Chris Mollere’s Twitter; TuneFind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment