Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Rebekah and Matt’s Heart to Heart

Matt and Rebekah in Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 3: "The Rager"

Poor Rebekah (Claire Holt). The blond vamp can’t even compel herself a friend to drown her sorrows with. In a new clip for The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 21, “She’s Come Undone,” the Original sis is drinking alone at the Mystic Grill when Matt (Zach Roerig) comes to keep her company.

Working on her fifth shot, Rebekah says to him, “I was wondering if you were going to say hello or keep ignoring me.”

Naturally, the world’s best bus boy was too busy working to chat with the drunk vamp. “I’m celebrating,” she announces. “My brothers and I have parted company.”

With Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) headed to New Orleans, Bex really is on her own. She’s also still sore about losing the cure. When Matt says he’s sorry and that he knows how much she wanted it, Rebekah doesn’t want it hear it. She accuses him of plotting to steal it for Elena (Nina Dobrev).

This hurts Matt’s feelings a bit. “I meant what I said,” he tells her, “but if you want to feel sorry for yourself, go right ahead.” Then he walks away.

Sigh. These two lonely orphans really need to stop bickering and start making out already.


No comments:

Post a Comment