Friday, March 22, 2013

Top 12 Vampire Diaries Quotes From Season 4, Episode 17


Sure the action scenes (and we mean that in both senses) are fun, but the real reason we love The Vampire Diaries are the quips Stefan (Paul Wesley), Elena (Nina Dobrev), Damon (Ian Somerhalder), and the rest exchange in between stakings and making out. Check out our top 12 quotes from Season 4, Episode 17, “Because The Night”


12. Ask questions later
Bonnie, to her dad: We need witches. A lot of them.


11. That’s one way to read a map.
Caroline, to Klaus, as they search for the final location of the expression triangle: And the old Lockwood cellar where you shamelessly killed eleven of your own hybrids is here.


10. Takes one to know one
Klaus, to Stefan: Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, Stefan; even the purest hearts are drawn to it.


9. He also always remembers anniversaries
Damon: The problem is I’m pretty sure that this filing system goes by birthday, but I can’t for the life of me remember Katherine’s.
Stefan: June 5, 1473.
Damon: And that, brother, is why you are the better boyfriend.


8. Never sass an original
Klaus, to Caroline: You know who taught me how to use a map? My friend Magellan.


7. The truth always outs
Caroline, to Klaus: Sometimes people who do terrible things are just terrible people.


6. Cheap and filling
Stefan: Where is [Elena] now?
Damon: Maybe she’s eating a hotdog... vendor.


5. Also never mix your booze
Caroline: What are you doing here?
Klaus: Not judging you, for one. But if you’re determined to get drunk, might I suggest something a little more sanitary?


4. It’s complicated
Damon, to Lexi: So Stefan sent you. I thought we were in the “off” part of our on-again, off-again eternal misery cycle.


3. Don’t you hate party crashers?
Bonnie: You won’t be able to do this alone.
Asia: Oh, honey. Who said anything about being alone? I’ve brought eleven of my closest friends. It won’t be fun — but we’re going to cleanse you.


2. And that’s why we can’t have nice things.
Rebekah to Elena, who’s talking to Damon on the phone: Tell him I think I broke his radio.


1. You sweet-talker
Klaus to Caroline, who is weeping after killing the witches: I guess you better go find someone less terrible to comfort you.

No comments:

Post a Comment