Friday, March 22, 2013

Fifty Shades of Grey Casting: Stephen Amell For Christian? He Got a Meeting!

Sexy Celebrity Bachelors: Stephen Amell

Arrow's Stephen Amell recently posted a bunch of videos on Facebook, answering questions on this and that — including Fifty Shades of Grey casting.

"I get questions about Christian Grey all the time,” he said. “That project is a long way off. I know this, because I had a meeting about it. Long way off. I mean, not that long, but not close. I wouldn't call it long, but I wouldn't call it close."

Nice! Back in July, Wetpaint Entertainment had a little Q&A with Stephen on the subject:

Carita Rizzo: Are people asking you left and right if you're in the running for Fifty Shades of Grey?
Stephen: "You’re the first reporter, but that seems to be gaining steam at the moment. I got a link for a Christian Grey fan page, and they put a picture of me as Oliver Queen on there. I'm doing kind of an asshole smirk, and it blew up. The 'likes' and the comments blew up. So I don't know. I haven't read the books."

Has he read them by now? What do you think about Stephen as a potential Christian Grey? And who else got a meeting?!

Source: Facebook, E! News




No comments:

Post a Comment