Saturday, March 30, 2013

Top 10 Damon Snarks From The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 18: “American Gothic”

Damon in NYC in Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 17: “Because the Night”
Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) certainly has a way with words. The witty bloodsucker manages to drop bon mots no matter the situation. Check out the charming and churlish things that came out of his mouth in The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 18 “American Gothic”

 
1. She prefers bright lights, big city
Damon: Someone like Katherine’s not going to hole up in Hicksville, PA.

 
2. Somebody’s all business
Damon, to Stefan: I don’t care if we have to throw Rebekah under a school bus and put Elena in a burlap sack; we do what we have to do.

 
3. Denied
Elena, to Damon and Stefan: You know I don’t want the cure. You need to know that I never will, and I’m done talking about it. So, will you accept that and let me be who I am or not?
Damon: Yeah... no.

 
4. Can you blame him?
Stefan: What happened to that guy?
Damon: He got his neck snapped on the roof of a building, and now this guy is royally pissed off.

 
5. Feels like old times
Damon, upon seeing Rebekah and Katherine: I see you got Katherine already — you’re losing your touch, evil one!

 
6. Even his enemies have nicknames
Damon, to Katherine about Elena: What about you, smiley? Do you know where she is?

 
7. Specific.
Damon, to Katherine at her house: No sudden moves, no tricks, no... Katherine-ing.

 
8. Tell me how you really feel?
Katherine: Did it ever occur to you that you never really knew me?
Damon: Did it ever occur to you that you aren’t that deep?

 
9. The key is getting in their heads
Damon, looking for the cure at Katherine’s house: If I were a dangerous, paranoid sociopath, where would I keep my most cherished possession...

 
10. Or a balloon.
Damon, to Stefan in regards to not preventing Rebekah from drinking the “cure”: Sorry, I didn’t have a pony to distract her with.

No comments:

Post a Comment