Friday, March 29, 2013

Ian Somerhalder takes the April 2013 cover of Prestige Hong Kong.

ian somerhalder prestige hong kong 01ian somerhalder prestige hong kong 02ian somerhalder prestige hong kong 03

takes the April 2013 cover of Prestige Hong Kong.

Available for digital download on April 1st, the 34-year-old actor chatted about his free time, The Vampire Diaries and more. Check it:

On vampires: “I don’t remember exactly when the switch happened where vampires went from being grotesque anomalies to more aesthetically appealing forms.”

On The Vampire Diaries: “I show up to work and bite hot chicks every day. It could be worse.”

On his work in his free time: “My foundation and I are actually building a farm, a huge animal sanctuary out in Louisiana that’s also a youth-education camp and a sustainable agriculture farm.”

On people he’d like to work with: “When I was growing up watching movies, the ones I watched daily, almost, were the old Pacino movies, the Godfathers. If Cary Grant were still alive, I would love to do a movie with him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment