Sunday, February 10, 2013

What Will Paul Wesley Do When The Vampire Diaries Ends?

Paul Wesley in August Man, January 2013: #2

For someone who admits to making no plans, The Vampire Diaries’ Paul Wesley sure has accomplished a lot! He’s been working as a professional actor since he was 15 and appeared on a lot of high-profile shows before landing the role of conflicted vampire Stefan Salvatore. We’re hoping Stefan has plenty of years left on the small screen, but we can’t blame Paul for thinking ahead. So, what will Paul do when he’s done with The Vampire Diaries?

"I don't think I've ever had a plan. Do you know what I mean?" Paul told Ology. "But I think I'm very excited.” He sounds most excited about his work producing and acting in films, particularly a feature-length version of the newly Oscar-nominated short film Curfew! “My friend Sean and I made this film, and we decided to turn it into a feature and we've been working on it,” Paul said. “That's been taking up a lot of my time and energy, which has been very fulfilling."

We’ll be honest: We don’t really want to think about a time when there is no more Vampire Diaries, so we’re glad it sounds like Paul is in no serious rush to move on.
"I'm going to take things as they come. I don't have a plan,” Paul said of his post-TVD career. “I don't really care about doing something in a timely matter. Just doing things that I really enjoy and not really putting a lot of pressure on myself."

Good idea, Paul, let’s all just relax and enjoy The Vampire Diaries for now. What do you think, ten more years? Twenty? We’re cool with either.

No comments:

Post a Comment