Friday, February 1, 2013

Torrey DeVitto Says It’s Amazing Working With Husband Paul Wesley on the Vampire Diaries

Paul Wesley Is Married to Torrey Devitto!
paul and torrey

There are many reasons to be jealous of Torrey DeVitto (Meredith): Her enviable career. (She currently has roles on Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, and Army Wives.) Those impressive violin skills. Her adorable haircut.
She also gets to go home to husband Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore) at night. In a recent interview with Zap2It, Torrey said working with him on-set isn’t so bad, either. Dr. Fell makes a reappearance in TVD Season 4, Episode 15, “Stand by Me,” and she finally got to film with Paul.
“I had such a great time working with him, and it was so amazing,” Torrey said. “I totally take back everything I said. We just have such a mutual respect for each other, and a similar work ethic.”
Torrey was clarifying comments she’d made earlier in an interview with Zooey Magazine where she said, ““We definitely stay out of each other’s business when it comes to working together. [...] I think it’s great because you don’t want to blend working and pleasure too much.”
After 11 episodes of being in different scenes, finally getting a chance to work with Paul definitely changed Torrey’s mind. "Now that we've worked together, I actually said to my publicist, 'I wish I'd never said that!'”
Hopefully there will be plenty of reasons for Meredith to pop back up in Mystic Falls in the future — if Torrey isn’t too busy with all her other shows!
Source: Zap2It
 

No comments:

Post a Comment