Friday, February 1, 2013

The Vampire Diaries Best Quotes From Season 4, Episode 12: “A View to a Kill”

Jeremy’s at the Door in in Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 12, “A View to a Kill”
jeremy

One thing we’ll never say about The Vampire Diaries: “You took the words right out of our mouths.” Elena and the gang utter things we’d never dream of saying — or at least hope we never have to. Without further ado, here are the top 21 notable quotables from “A View to a Kill.”

21. Would you, please?
Mayor Rudy Hopkins (to Bonnie): Would you like me to read you all the names of people who’ve gone missing or who’ve died in tragic accidents in your senior year alone?

20. She’s the reason for the season
Klaus: Ah, yes, for the love of Elena.

19. We know which option Mr. T would pick.
Kol (to Elena): So are we going to talk about Silas? Or just jibber jabber?

18. Crazy’s got a point
Kol: They said Silas will unleash hell on earth. I happen to like earth the way it is.

17. Don’t you sass him, young lady!
Bonnie (to her dad): Is that something you’ve read in a book? Because we’ve never had a family meeting.

16. Cat’s out of the bed — er, bag
Damon (about Rebekah): Let me guess: She pledged her allegiance to you while you were naked in the sack.
Stefan: I bet you were just dying to get that out, weren’t you Damon.
Damon: Oh, was that supposed to be a secret?

15. Father Knows Best
Mayor Rudy Hopkins (to Bonnie): I lost your mother to witchcraft. I don’t intend to lose you.

14. You wish
Abby: My daughter is done helping Elena Gilbert.

13. It’s all part of the plan
Rebekah (to Stefan): What’s going on with you? You’re fun tonight.

12. Trust who?
Kol: Trust me, Elena. Some things are better left buried.

11. Every day in Mystic Falls is a horror movie
Rebekah: I think I saw a horror movie that started just like this
Stefan in The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 12: “A View to Kill”Stefan in The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 12: “A View to Kill”Stefan in The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 12: “A View to Kill”
10. He’s got jokes
Stefan: I hope you like The Cure.
Rebekah: Funny.
9. That ‘80s Show
Rebekah: So it was a decade of sentimental drivel as well.
Stefan: Well I was going to say love, friendship, and the possibility of anything happening. You would have loved it.
Rebekah: And why is that?
Stefan: Because as much as we’d both hate to admit it, we care about those things.
8. Potato, potahto
Bonnie: It’s not dark magic. It’s Expression, and I need it.
7. Save Bonnie from herself
Abby: I’m not the one who needs to be saved. You are.
6. Promises, promises
Kol (to Klaus): I’m going to rip off Jeremy’s arm and kill Elena just for sport. Then I’m coming for you.
5. Girl’s got her reasons
Rebekah (to sad Stefan): That look right there. That’s why I don’t let myself care.
4. Team Stelena, much?
Klaus (to Damon): Personally I don’t see a happy ending for you. All I see is Stefan and Elena and you see it too.
3. Damon would know
Damon (to Klaus): If you’re going to be bad, be bad with purpose. Otherwise you’re not worth forgiving.
2. What a girl wants
Rebekah: You’re right. I do care. I want stupid koala corsages and a prom. I want to have kids with someone who loves me enough to stand outside with a stupid boombox. I want to be human.
1. Blood is thicker than whatever
Stefan (about the Originals): They may be dysfunctional, bickering lunatics, but they stick together no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment