Sunday, February 17, 2013

An Open Letter to Julie Plec

Julie,

I know you’ve been getting a ton of hate because of Kol’s death, and now the departure of both Tyler and Jeremy, and I just wanted to take this moment to thank you.
 I may hate that you need to kill off characters that I’ve grown to love, but I also realize that it’s for the story line.
 More so, I realize the reason that we all mourn the deaths of these characters is because you guys make them real. Every episode you guys bring it. You bring it hard.
 The fans not only fall in love with the heroes of the story, but we fall in love with the villains, and we mourn each and every death and grieve for them.
 We have such passion and feelings about our beloved characters and ‘ships’ because you guys work so hard.

So, Julie & TVD Cast,  thank you for all the amazing work you do.

To you fans that are sending Julie negative tweets, try to remember that she’s human. She has real feelings. The characters she has to kill off aren’t real.
 She doesn’t kill our loved ones because she hates us. She does it for the storyline.
 Remember that she, the crew & the cast are the reason that we love those characters in the first place. That the cast,crew & her work hard every week for you.
 Cut her some slack & send her some love.

4 comments:

  1. No!
    Storylines can be modified, changed, and so on. She can just send them on a trip, not MURDER ALMOST EVERYONE THAT I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is really great! And so true! It really is horrible that some of the fans don't realize this. I really wish fans would stop giving Julie hate. It just shows that they aren't true fans. I love this show so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo true!!! I will miss Jeremy soo much and cry lk a baby on thursday but its for the storyline and we will soon understand the reason for him dying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should all appreciate that we have such an awesome show to watch. What fun would it be if everything always stayed the same, the excitement is in not knowing what Julie Plec has in store for us from episode to episode. Personally I think she's doing an AWESOME job. I am always excited to see what's in store for us every week on my favorite tv show The Vampire Diaries.

    ReplyDelete