Thursday, January 24, 2013

vampire diaries season 4 episode 11 catch me if you can

I watched the vampire diaries episode 11 catch me if you can tonight and wow it was epic
i was utterly surprised and amazed as well seems like each season is getting better and better this episode made me smile and shocked me and made me cry to i am such a stelena fan and the confession that stefan made to elena this is me not being in love with you anymore just tore my heart
out but he still has to care he saved jeremy and locked damon up until the cure is gotten and elena is human and not sired anymore but then he sleeps with rebekah of course he says no feelings no strings attached but when elena finds out which i am sure she will because of rebekah most likely she's going to be hurt on who he chose to sleep with.. claus feels that jeremy is safer with him because col will
kill him elena says they will take there chances and of course claus threatens to hurt people close to them like always...

No comments:

Post a Comment