Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Does Klaus become a Werewolf on The Originals????

If there’s something that’s been missing from Klaus’s (Joseph Morgan) repertoire on The Vampire Diaries, it’s him using that little “I can transform into a werewolf whenever I want” trick. Sure, he partied in lupine form after breaking the hybrid curse in the Season 2 finale, but we caught up with him post-transition — when Elijah (Daniel Gillies) found his brother naked in the woods.

Now that Klaus is the focus of his own show on The Originals, there might be more opportunity to see the wilder side of the hybrid. Declan de Barra, a writer on the new CW show, tweeted a very leading photo recently: two wolves snapping at each other. “Inspiration for #TheOriginals writers' room tomorrow...” he wrote.

OK, this doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with Klaus. Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is a werewolf, after all. Wouldn’t it be kind of crazy if all the pregnancy hormones made her wolf out more often? Would the baby also transform if Hayley were to transition? (She’s going to experience a few full moons during her pregnancy, regardless.) We have so many werewolf baby science questions!




source 

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete